Sunday, February 14, 2010

HRM611

Answer:


I Like Friends who are:

Yes it is s fact that Man is a social animal and he needs some friends for living and to enrich the social life people make friends. Some people make friends who are similar to them and some make different from them. It all depends on their nature. I will prefer friends for myself that are similar to me.

Reason of choosing such type friends:

According to my point of view to make similar friends I will prefer generally the following reasons for making such type of friends which are as under:

 Same way of thinking.

 Say way to reach out a solution

 Quickly resolving style for problems.

 Same way of judging.

 In fact same liking of hobbies.

 Same way of calibrating anything.

 Same mutual aspects in the society.

 Well aware abut each other.

 Same Negatives and Positives aspects for decision.



COMPARISON

No comments: