Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MGT301 GDB

I am focusing on mood or image style to execute the massage, because I think it more efficient way to enhance the product.

 This style especially based on beauty as well give the message of love.

 This also explains the sincerity of the company.

 Beautiful manner is used to make and show the people beautiful. so people try to use it in a perfect manner.

Lifestyle

I would try to exploit the fact that I can associate my product, detergent or beauty soap, with the emotions and feelings of people as any stain on clothes or blemish on face naturally arises human feelings and knowing this, I can use this feeling to attract attention for my product i.e. soap.

Scientific evidence:



Scientific evidence is a witness qualified as an expert by knowledge, skill, experience, training, or education" may testify and offer opinions in court if "scientific, technical, or other specialized knowledge will assist the tier of fact to understand the evidence or to determine a fact in issue.



Logical Reason: In this era therefore the time of science and technology people want the logical reason about every thing. If a manager can prove by using the scientific evidence that his company’s product is effective and harmless for the people then customer’s reliability increase on the product and they trying to buy it

No comments: