Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MCM301 Assognment # 2 Solution

MCM301 Assognment # 2 Solution:
1- A persuasive speech
A persuasive speech works to convince people to change in some way: they think, the way they do something, or to start doing something that they are not currently doing.
Some examples of persuasive speeches:
Become an organ donor
Improve your health through better eating
Television violence is negatively influencing our children
Become a volunteer and change the world
2-Memorized, like it sounds, involves committing your entire speech to memory. It would be more convincing if I did it memorized (without any notes) ,so people know that I take this opportunity seriously and rehearsed it many times over , and that I didn't do any last-minute changes to my speech (supreme confidence).
3-Desk Rows I would let the 15 teachers sit in the front row , since they are the target of my speech. Everyone else gets to sit behind the teachers.
4-No , I would have memorized my whole speech. I do not need any visual aid/help.

No comments: